- Do you have a funnel built into your website? Yes / No
- Did you define a clear goal for your every stage of your funnel? Yes / No
- Is your funnel starting with an irresistible offer (lead magnet)? Yes / No
- Is your lead magnet conditioned by as little as possible? (for example, just email and no other details like asking prospects for their last name, phone number, etc) Yes / No
- Do you follow up on that offer with well constructed, value pact emails? Yes / No
- Are you consistent with the follow-up emails? Yes / No
Why is this important?
Imagen having a meal in a great restaurant but with a very bad waiter. He dosen’t give you the menu when you sit down, doesn’t take your order when you’re ready, doesn’t clear the table when you’re done, doesn’t offer dessert and slams the check on the table
That is similar to how a business with no funnel behaves.
A client’s jeruny is not a static one
going to a coffee shop for the first time. You’ll need to see the menu, check out the atmosphere, the prices….
Now imagen you going to that same coffee shop after coming there once a week for a year. Your needs and expectations are different, right? Maybe you expect the staff to know your name? Maybe you’ll be interested in the loyal client club?
A good funnel is how you keep track and address your audience ever-changing needs with the minimum amount of effort and the maximum amount of reward
6 No = Do you even have a funnel?! Make the effort. Your audience is worth it.
4-5 Yes = Your funnel is almost perfect. Fine tune what you need and move on to get the full benefit
3 Yes = Your funnel is neither here nor there. Time for some rethinking and redoing